Use in sports medicine
In sports medicine, Plasmolifting™ technology is successfully used as a rehabilitative method for a variety of professional injuries (bruises, sprains, fractures etc.). Autologous plasma obtained with Plasmolifting™ technology inhibits inflammation, lessens pain sensation and promotes bone, cartilage and muscle tissue restoration. This procedure is very effective when used alone or in combination with other therapeutic procedures. The combination of autologous plasma and other treatments, such as physical therapy, electrical myostimulation, reflexology, therapeutic exercises and massage, can reduce treatment time of sports injuries, as well as the recovery period after surgery.
Indications for use:
- Bruises, sprains, dislocations
- Ligament tear
- Skeletal muscle damages
Plasmolifting™ technology, when used in sports medicine, helps:
- Speed up recovery from mild, moderate or severe sports injuries
- Reduce the clinical signs and symptoms of sports injuries (pain, swelling, redness, loss of range of motion)
- Shorten rehabilitation times
- Enhance the cellular mechanisms of tissue repair
- Stimulate fibroblast, osteoblast and chondrocyte proliferation
- Enhance collagenogenesis, osteogenesis and angiogenesis
- Improve blood circulation and increase metabolism.