In gynecology, Plasmolifting™ technology is used to treat reproductive system diseases by injection of patient’s blood plasma obtained with our technology into the treated areas.
As part of combination therapy for inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive system, vulvar dystrophy (kraurosis vulvae, leukoplakia), chronic endometritis, recurrent endogenous and exogenous infections of the cervix, Plasmolifting™ technology provides a sustained therapeutic effect and helps reduce total treatment time.
Indications for use:
- Uterine cervical diseases
- Cervical ectropion
- Kraurosis vulvae
Plasmolifting™ technology, when used in gynecology, helps:
- Restore the integrity of the mucosal surface of the vagina and uterine cervix
- Maintain a more regular menstrual cycle
- Improve the pelvic floor muscle tone
- Reduce vaginal chafing and fissures
- Eliminate vaginal discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Lower the risk of disease recurrence
- Minimize the signs of post-surgical scarring and stretch marks after pregnancy.