Plasmolifting™ technology is widely used for aesthetic and cosmetic purposes, as it is shown to be a very effective anti-aging tool that switches the body functions into a “youth mode”.
Indications for use:
- Age-related skin changes (chronoageing)
- Aging of the skin caused by UVA and UVB exposure (photoageing)
- Acne lesions and scars
- Sensitive, stressed skin
- Skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema)
Plasmolifting™ technology, when used in aesthetic medicine, helps:
- Improve overall skin appearance and texture
- Improve skin tightness and elasticity
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce skin hyperpigmentation
- Reactivate natural synthesis of hyaluronic acid and collagen
- Reduce signs of photo- and chronoaging
- Skin rejuvenation can be achieved after the first course of injections and lasts for up to two years.